My offices are taking the following precautions to protect clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- I schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the Fremont Office waiting room.
- I ask all clients booked at the Queen Anne Office to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer and masks are available in both offices.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected between appointments and at the end of each day.