The following precautions for in-person appointments are being taken to protect clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- I ask all clients booked for in-person appointments to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Everyone will wear a mask during the reading.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected between appointments and at the end of each day.